Looking for more information?
We have compiled a list of FAQs, helpful links, and services to aid you in your real estate experience.
How does Foundation help home sellers?
- Weekly ad in the Santa Barbara Newspress every Sunday.
- Featured on www.foundationrg.com, www.realtor.com, www.sbaor.com, and others subject to availability.
- Personal website for your property at www.youraddress.com with showing information, photos, features and directions.
- Colorful property brochures including a description of the property will be designed to give to buyers and other agents.
- The easiest way for potential buyers to view properties is to be able to see the property via a Lock Box along with a Realtor. The Realtor can be instructed of your specific needs, either leaving a message at your home or cell phone number with the time the showing is going to be arranged or by appointment with you directly.
- You will be given feedback on all showings within 48 hours of showings.
Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- The listing will be submitted to the MLS service immediately upon taking the listing.
- An email announcing this new listing and all subsequent open houses and caravans will be sent to each of the agents and associate members (approximately 1,200).
Brokers' Caravan - Subject to Seller Approval
- A Caravan where Brokers and Agents tour properties in your area will be scheduled for the first week the listing has been on the market. It will be held from 10:00-1:00. This is a great way for many agents to view the property in a short period of time.
Sign - Subject to Seller Approval
- Subject to seller’s approval, a sign will be placed in front of the property with our phone number to facilitate calls directly to our company by any buyers or agents passing by.